CLICK ON A MONTH TO SEE WINNERS
- JANUARY - INFORMATION MEETING
- FEBURARY - BLACK & WHITE
- The entire print is void of any color other than shades of black, white &
- MARCH - CARS
- Any conveyance that moves on wheels, on tracks, or by any
other means such as automobiles, train cars, elevator cars, etc.
It can be the entire car, parts of a car, etc….
- APRIL - FLOWERS
- Live flowers in there natural state & surroundings or cut
flower arrangements in a vase, etc.
- MAY - COLOR GREEN
- The majority of the photo, or the focal point should be green, such as a green apple.
- JUNE - BIRDS
- Live birds - no statues or photographs of someone else’s photo or painting
- JULY - RED,WHITE & BLUE
- The photo must use all of these colors in its composition.
- AUGUST - WATER
- Water must be represented some where in the photo
such as a pool, the ocean , a river , a garden sprinkler, a water amusement park,
- SEPTEMBER - SUNRISE or SUNSET
- No definition required
- OCTOBER - SCARY
- The photo must create a feeling of fright or alarm when
- NOVEMBER - FOODS
- The use of food in any manner in the photo.
- DECEMBER - CHRISTMAS SPIRIT
- No definition required.
* 2013 PREVIEW *
All winning competition pictures will be used for the clubs website,the clubs facebook site,an to promote the club by means of newspapers,and area displays.
Members All prints must be clearly marked on the back with:
1. Photographers Name
2. Title of print
3. Print Assignment, (Assigned, Open, or Photo Trips)
4. Photographers Rank, (Experienced or Novice)
5. Place this information in the upper left corner on the reverse side of the image, in this manner we will be able to tell which position is upon your image.
6.You are allowed to enter (1) Photo in each subject. (Assigned,Open,Photo Trips) Photo Trip pictures have no point value.
7. The point system for the photographer of the year is as follows:
Each member will get 2 points for each picture they enter in for competition Assigned and Open.
1st place = 10 points
2"d place= 8 points
3rd Place = 6 points
HM place = 4 points
8.Winning pictures can not be recycled.But non winners can be.
9.Photo's should be entered on Photo paper that is 8"x10" or 8.5"x 11"
*Any member having a dispute concerning the rules set forth in this document must first contact the Print Committee for resolution. If
the Print Committee cannot resolve the problem, the problem will be forwarded to the Club Executive Committee and their decision will
be final. The committee has the right to ask the disputed member for there photo metadata.
Copyright © 2013.Port Orange Camera Club all rights reserved